47+ Navy And Burgundy Color Palette Wedding Ideas – Dress, Suit, Nails, Decors (2021)
Burgundy and navy blue color palette isn’t going away anytime soon. Pick up any magazine or look on just about any social media site, you will see burgundy themed wedding and fashion everywhere, especially for fall and winter.
Here are some of my favorite designs in this go-to color combo:
- Rare Stretchy Spandex Fitted Gold Banquet Chair Cover – See It On Amazon
- Burgundy/Navy Blue Stretchy Spandex Fitted Gold Banquet Chair Cover – See It On Amazon
- Burgundy/Navy Blue Stretch Spandex Chair Sashes for Wedding Party – See It On Amazon
- Burgundy Stretch Fit Tablecloths With Custom Logo – See It On Amazon
- Gold/Rose Gold Beaded Dinner Chargers – See It On Amazon
- Gold Rimmed Disposable Full Tableware Set For Guests – See It On Amazon
- Bling Table Runner – See It On Amazon
- Bling Candle Holder – See It On Amazon
- Gold Linen Feel Disposable Hand Towels – See It On Amazon
- Floating Burgundy Pearls – See It On Amazon
- Luxury Wedding Bouquet with Golden Artificial Diamond – See It On Amazon
- Golden Lantern With Burgundy Floral Arrangement – See It On Amazon
- Artificial Flowers Combo – See It On Amazon
- Laser Cut Wedding Invitation – See It On Amazon
- Navy Blue/Burgundy Floating Candles – See It On Amazon
- Navy Blue/Burgundy/Gold/Ivory Ring Bearer Pillow and Basket Set – See It On Amazon
Shortcut To Great Info On This Page
- 1 Navy And Burgundy Color Palette
- 2 Navy Blue, Burgundy And Gold Wedding
- 3 Navy Blue, Burgundy And Rose Gold Wedding
- 4 Navy Blue And Burgundy Wedding Dress
- 5 Navy Blue And Burgundy Wedding Suit
- 6 Navy Blue And Burgundy Nails
- 7 Navy Blue And Burgundy Wedding Flowers
- 8 Burgundy, Navy And Gold Wedding Flowers
- 9 Navy Blue, Burgundy And Gold Wedding Cake
- 10 Navy Blue And Burgundy Wedding Cake
- 11 Navy Blue And Burgundy Wedding Invitations
- 12 Navy Blue And Burgundy Background
- 13 Navy And Burgundy Wedding Party
- 14 Navy Blue And Burgundy Wedding Table Decorations
- 15 Navy And Burgundy Wedding Reception
If you’re feeling stuck when choosing a wedding color palette, look to your wedding season for a bit of inspiration. Dark tones tend to work better for cold weather surrounding as they merge well with the red and orange shades of autumn at the same time create nice contrast with the white snow of winter.
Navy blue as a color conveys importance, confidence, power, authority, intelligence, stability, unity, and conservatism.
Burgundy color means fearless love, sophistication, confidence, empowerment, attraction.
Both of these colors are perfect for a beautiful wedding setup.
Navy blue, gold & burgundy has to be one of the best wedding color combination. Gold details give a highlight to the darker color theme of navy blue and burgundy. The whole wedding is going to look more luxury and classy with an additional golden shades.
While a navy blue, burgundy and gold wedding is more for autumn and winter, a navy blue, burgundy and rose gold wedding will be perfect for spring and summer. The color combination is softer, warmer and more feminine.
The best part of having a navy blue and burgundy wedding is that these colors work very well on any color skin, age, body size and gender. You probably will not hear any complaint from the groomsmen & bridesmaids with this color scheme.
Average men do not have navy blue items in their wardrobe for everyday casual wear. Navy wedding suit makes him look unusual on the important date.
Nail polish is a powerful style weapon because it can make or break an outfit. Check out these gorgeous navy blue and burgundy wedding manicure designs to look amazing on the important date.
Navy blue flowers are less common and can be expensive. The commonly used blue natural flowers include dandelion, clematis, bluestar, bellflower, balloon flower, aster, morning glories, blue hibiscus flower, impatiens flower, gentian, forget me not, bachelor button flower, blue fringed daisy, bue calla lilies, blue orchids, blue carnation, columbine, and brunnea. If you want to save some money and time, a wise decision is always to go for silk artificial floral arrangement on the big day.
Burgundy flowers are more common, you can try dark red roses, burgundy carnation flower, scabiosa flower, chocolate queen Anne’s lace flower, ranunculus flower, amaranthus flower, burgundy astrantia flower, hypericum berries, anemone flower, cremone mum flower, safari sunset, burgundy peony, snapdragon, burgundy gerrondo gerbera daisy, autumn bronze cushion flower and burgundy standard cymbidium orchid flower.
If you are looking for a more uncommon design you can always go spend hours on Etsy for the best handmade idea.
Don’t choose color scheme simply because they’re in style. Trends come and go, as evidenced by your mom’s 80s-style, puffy-sleeved wedding dress, so pick wedding colors you personally love, not ones you saw on Pinterest or feel like you have to use.
Let’s face it: You will probably get asked a billion different times what your wedding cake looks like.(It happens to all brides).
You should committee to a maximum of three key wedding colors (maybe plus one metallic) to ensure everything looks cohesive. Choosing too many hues will make the overall wedding vibe looks disjointed. Use neutrals, such as whites, grays, and beiges for the rest of the items in your wedding ceremony to keep a consistent look.
In an effort to save you the trouble and save face on the big day, read on to become well acquainted with what to do when choosing your navy blue and burgundy wedding invitations.
It’s best to stick with a color palette that includes natural hues so your other design elements, décor and flowers don’t clash with each other, for example simple white tones will complement bright decorations of any bold statement design approach.
You don’t want to minimize the significance of the occasion by playing it too safe and flat-out boring. But you also don’t want to inadvertently cast the wrong tone on your joyous celebration or create a visually jarring atmosphere for your guests.
Just like in interior design, theme color is critical to setting the mood for your wedding. How you use it, where you use it, and how much of each hue you decide to use can truly make or break the style of your big day.
Do not be scared to try something out of the box if it fits you and your partner’s personalities. There are some crazy, yet totally amazing, patterns & decoration you can use for your wedding that will look incredible. Once you are set with the main colors, you can add these fun bold details in for the best photo results.
When in doubt, opt for 50 shades of burgundy. It won’t be boring. And when the 50 shades of burgundy is placed next to 50 shades of navy blue, the end result looks incredible in pretty much every venue or setting.
Keep color in mind when selecting a venue, and please don’t try to cover or hide any colorful elements you don’t like, as it will probably be noticeable.
Keep time and natural lighting situation in mind as well, and always try to make adjustment to the vibe with artificial lighting and candles. Colors will look very different under different lighting conditions.
Burgundy and navy blue is one of the most popular wedding colors. The berry-hued, wine-inspired tone is a perfect addition to any fall or winter color palette. Let the sophistication vibe starts from the reception.